Saturday, June 9, 2012

Review: Origins Drink Up Intensive Overnight Mask




This Origins mask is simply amazing. It is one of the very few products that I have used where I have instantly noticed a difference. It is an intensive moisturising mask for dry/dehydrated skin.

Origins say that this mask is good to ‘quench skin’s thirst’ and that the skin ‘awakens refreshed, replenished, ready to face the day.’ It contains moisture boosting ingredients such as Apricot Kernel Oil, Avocado Oil and Mango Butters.

They recommend using it twice a week or as desired. I’ve been using it around three times a week simply because I love it so much.

It’s a very non-greasy formula so I have no problem leaving it on overnight. It’s very light-weight on the skin, a little product will go a long way ensuring that the tube will last ages!

One thing to mention is the smell. It is quite a strong smell I suppose and while I love it, some people might hate it. It’s a fruity scent but not sickly so. It’s a mixture of apricot and mango I think, mostly apricot.

I actually cannot recommend this product enough. It’s easy to apply and use, there’s no messing with water or waiting for it to dry to remove it. You wouldn’t be afraid to answer the door wearing it. You just put it on and let it do its’ job. And it works! I wake up in the morning and my skin feels so supple and soft.

Price wise I think it’s quite reasonable. I got it for £20 from House of Fraser for a 3.4 fl.oz bottle and it truly will last me quite a while.

I’m on such an Origins kick at the moment. Any other holy grail items from the brand that you recommend? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...