Kuala Lumpur is my second NARS eyeshadow duo. I really like their eyeshadows, they are very soft, well pigmented and blendable.
The 2 shades in this duo are a melon coloured one and a light plumy mauve.
I’ll be honest, when I first applied this, I didn’t think it was a duo that I would use entirely by itself but more likely in combination with any number of other shadows.
However, as the day wore on, I found that I really like the combination of just those two colours. Kuala Lumpur creates a light daytime look but because of the purple shades in it, it is different to your average neutral eye look using browns and taupes.
|Sorry the last 2 pictures are kind of blurry. I was rushing out to work when I took them and didn't realise it until I uploaded them.|
To get this look I:
- Placed UDPP in Original on the lid.
- Used Mac paintpot in Nubile all over lid.
- Used the Melon shade of the duo on the lid and past crease.
- Used the Plum shade in the crease/outer corner.
- Maybelline Gel Eyeliner was applied to the upper lash line.
- Finally YSL Faux Cils mascara was used.
I will of course still use the duo with other eyeshadows but I now feel happy to wear it solo as well.