Friday, June 29, 2012

NARS Eyeshadow Duo: Kuala Lumpur


 Kuala Lumpur is my second NARS eyeshadow duo. I really like their eyeshadows, they are very soft, well pigmented and blendable.


Melon, Plum
The 2 shades in this duo are a melon coloured one and a light plumy mauve.

I’ll be honest, when I first applied this, I didn’t think it was a duo that I would use entirely by itself but more likely in combination with any number of other shadows.

However, as the day wore on, I found that I really like the combination of just those two colours. Kuala Lumpur creates a light daytime look but because of the purple shades in it, it is different to your average neutral eye look using browns and taupes.




Sorry the last 2 pictures are kind of blurry. I was rushing out to work when I took them and didn't realise it until I uploaded them.
To get this look I:

  • Placed UDPP in Original on the lid.
  • Used Mac paintpot in Nubile all over lid.
  • Used the Melon shade of the duo on the lid and past crease.
  • Used the Plum shade in the crease/outer corner.
  • Maybelline Gel Eyeliner was applied to the upper lash line.
  • Finally YSL Faux Cils mascara was used.
I will of course still use the duo with other eyeshadows but I now feel happy to wear it solo as well. 

4 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...