Tuesday, May 8, 2012

My First Chanel Lipstick!


My very first Chanel lipstick! I was on the look out for a mid-toned pink lipstick for a while now and when I spotted Boy I knew it was perfect.



As this is my first Chanel lipstick I don’t know what the other types are like, but the Rouge Coco Shine is a very moisturising lipstick.


The colour wasn’t the most long-lasting but for me personally, having to re-apply lipstick isn’t a big deal.




Have you tried any of the Chanel lipsticks? Any recommendations?




 

4 comments:

  1. Hello! I came to your blog, because your profile photo intrigued me. And now I see that not only one photo is cool! So, I'm glad I found you because your blog is awesome! Good job and please keep posting, because you do it great, and I start following and will visit you with pleasure!
    xx nik

    http://nikandpic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Nik, that is very sweet:) x

      Delete
  2. OOOhhhh pretty pretty lipstick! x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...