Sunday, May 27, 2012

Make-Up Wishlist

If I can't sleep, one of my favourite things to do to pass the time is to find things to add to my never-ending wishlists. (I ended up on the Harrods website - don't you just want to live there!) More recently I've been working on my make-up wishlists and as it's been a while since my last wishlist post I decided to show you some of the make-up I'm coveting.

Bobbi Brown Long Wear Gel Eyeliner 

I've heard so many things about this eyeliner. Gel is definitely my go-to formula for eyeliner so I'm eager to try this one out. I think I'll try it in black first but they have such a great colour range that I think I'll have to a coloured one too. The Ivy Shimmer colour is stunning.



I've been using the Laura Mercier Primer for the past few months and I love it. I'm dying to try her Silk Creme Foundation, I've swatched it numerous times so I think I just need to get it! I'd also like to try the tinted mosituriser for summertime . I think it would be perfect on holidays, I rarely put on a full face of foundation when I'm on holidays, especially if it's somewhere hot!!

Laura Mercier Mini Lip Glacé Set


I got my make-up done at the Laura Mercier counter before and they used one of the lipglosses. It was divine. I've never used a lipgloss before that has tasted so good. And it had zero stickiness! I think I'm going to get one as a summer treat. It's a necessity to get get non sticky lipgloss, right?! I love this little set of mini glosses, so cute.


This is the Laura Mercier Almond Coconut Milk Body and Bath Trio. Doesn't need too much of an explanation. Sheer Luxury. Want. Now.


The final thing on today's wishlist is a mascara. I've used the normal Lancome Hypnose mascara but I want to try the Doll Eyes version. 

That's just a snippet of whats on my (dun dun dun) Ultimate Wishlist excel sheet. I think I'll do another bag and shoe wishlist soon. Or maybe a jewelary one. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...