Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Hype Review: Tweezermans


I have used tweezers for my eyebrows since I was about 12 or 13 and I think I can safely say all of us have at least one pair of tweezers that are used on a regular basis.

I’ve used generic tweezers for years, finding some better than others. I’ve always heard great things about the Tweezermans but their steep €20+ price tag in Boots always put me off buying them.

Eventually last Summer in the US I caved and bought a pair justifying it by assuming it was working out cheaper in dollars. (Which it was).

Was I disappointed when I tried them? Was I ecstatic thinking they were the best things ever? Thankfully I was the latter. I find the Tweezermans to be very precise and are a gem at catching those teeny hairs that drive you insane normally.

I have them almost a year now and I don’t feel that they are blunt at all. They are still as sharp as when I first started using them.

Are they really worth the price tag? To me, yes. If you solely tame your eyebrows by tweezing and don’t wax or thread they are definitely a good investment. If you use other methods mainly and only use a tweezer to maintain your brows between sessions you might not want to spend that much on them.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...