Friday, October 21, 2011

Project Empty - Shampoo and Face Edition

 

Ah, the well loved and simultaneously dreaded Project 10/Empties Project (or as I like to call it - Project Empty- which is very bad English, I know). I've never done this before but after trying to shove yet another new shampoo into my bathroom cupboard, I decided the time was right. 

I may have mentioned on here at some stage that for most body/hair/face products, I like to change them regularly and rotate any I have. 

Shampoos
At the moment I have 2 shampoos in my shower that are rotated but these 4 in the picture have been dossing around in my cupboard for a while, so they are now perched on the shower tray ready and waiting. 

L-R in Photo 
Toni&Guy Detox Shampoo
Herbal Essences Curl Shampoo
Pantene Nature Fusion Shampoo
Naked Detox Shampoo

Body Lotion
I only have the one body lotion that's been abandoned as I am extremely faithful to my Dove Supreme Body Silk but I had forgotten how much I loved the Burt's Bees one until I opened it and smelt it. I put it on straight away!  

Centre Left of Photo
Burt's Bees Aloe and Buttermilk Body Lotion

Face Stuff
I also discovered quite the array of face stuff that I want to use up 

From Centre - Right in Photo
Dr. Organic's Manuka Honey Face Scrub
Bioré  Pore Perfect Face Wash/Scrub
Neutrogena Visibly Clear Daily Scrub
Clean and Clear Morning Burst Face Wash
Simple Deep Cleansing Face Mask

I will either update this when I'm halfway finished or in a month's time - whichever comes first:)

Anybody else in desperate need of a product clear out?


2 comments:

  1. I've been trying now for about 2 years and am slowly but surely getting there. I need to actually just dump some things that realistically I will never use but I hate waste. Grr.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know, I hate wasting stuff as well which is why I'm determined to use all this up!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...