Thursday, October 13, 2011

31 Day Nail Challenge - Day 13

Day 13 

The theme for today was animal print…….that was an epic fail. As you can see from the photos it totally bombed!
I’ve never attempted animal print before and I love the look of it (when it’s done right!) but I think I’m going to have to do a lot of practice before I can create what I would consider a decent animal print.
In fairness it was very late at night when I was trying to do this but I was still surprised at how shockingly bad it was! I used an m2 image plate from Konad and I couldn’t really figure out how people get loads of different colours in their finished print? I think I’ll have to start looking up tutorials on it!

So here is the cringeworthy attempt but I said I’ll post it anyway just to keep up with the challenge!


The brown base is Barry M’s Mushroom and the black is Rimmel’s Black Pearl.

I’m going to keep practicing the animal print design and hopefully I’ll be able to post a new and improved attempt in a few months!:)  

5 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...