Monday, October 24, 2011

31 Day Nail Challenge - Day 24

Day 24

It's the start of another new week:) I hope everybody had a wonderful weekend, as some of ye know I was away for the weekend visiting friends and I had a brilliant time:)
  
This is the last week of the challenge! It's the 31st next Monday, it's hard to believe that the month is nearly over, it has flown! 

This is the 3rd of the Inspired days and today it is inspired by a book. I decided to stick with a Halloween theme today so I chose a book by Stephen King, probably the top horror novelist there is. The book cover that I chose 'Cell' aptly has orange and black as the colours of the cover, perfect for Halloween.



The book cover and the polishes I used - Kiko 112, Rimmel Black Pearl and OPI Alpine Snow.




 

I took my inspiration from both the colours of the cover and the little phone on the cover. It's a cute design, I think and not the hardest.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...