Sunday, October 30, 2011

31 Day Nail Challenge - Day 30

                                                                            Day 30

Today is going to be my last nail post! I can't believe that we are at the end of the month already and that it is Halloween tomorrow! I have enjoyed doing this challenge so much but I'll expand on that in tomorrow's recap post!

So for today, the final challenge was to be inspired by a tutorial. I decided to use a tutorial given by one of my all-time favourite nail bloggers, Kayla. She first started off as a general beauty blogger but recently changed her domain name to acknowledge that her main focus is now on nails. This girl does epic nail art (and epic hauls and swatches!) so I was delighted when she started doing step by step tutorials of some of her nail art designs. 
The one I chose was of course a Halloween themed one. This is her 'Mummies' nail art design and I love it! Check out her tutorial of it here





 

I used
OPI Alpine Snow (Base and Eyes)
Revlon Grey Suede (Sponged over base)
Revlon No Name Gold (Sponged over Grey Suede)
17 Nightshade (Stripes and Eyes)

So that's the last design in the challenge:( But check tomorrows post for the recap and my thoughts on the challenge!

And go check out Kayla! Seriously you won't regret it!

2 comments:

  1. Well done for completing the challenge! I have been reading back and you have done some fabulous designs - very creative.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much Helen! That means a lot:)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...