Sunday, October 16, 2011

31 Day Nail Challenge - Day 16

Day 16 


Today is the day of tribal print.

At first I was going to look up some tribal inspreid prints online but then I just decided to go for it and see what I could come up with myself first.

I was dying to wear Essie’s Angora Cardi so I decided to use that as my base.
I felt that a good clean white would work well againist the mauvey plum of the base so I just used a skinny nail art brush and a dotting tool to create the lines and shapes.

I think a tribal print is generally supposed to be way more colourful than my two-tone look but I think it looks quite tribally. Also because my nails are quite short and small, I don’t think I would have managed to fit in much more colourful detail!

It is sloppy looking close-up but it looks okay from a distance. I can't wait to be able to paint straight lines on my nails!:p





As mentioned earlier, the base is Essie’s Angora Cardie and the white is OPI's Alpine Snow.


Tomorrow is Glitter day! I’m really excited about the look I’ve planned for it! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...