Saturday, October 8, 2011

31 Day Nail Challenge - Day 8

Day 8

Hey all! Hope everybody is having a good weekend! My exciting plans for tonight include watching the x-factor :p!

It's Day 8 already, already one week into the challenge:!

Today's theme was metallic nails and after looking through my collection to decide what to wear I came across Posh Trash by Rimmel. This is a polish I've had for maybe 3-4 years (Long before I was as interested in polish as I am now) but I always bypassed wearing it. I'm so glad I finally decided to give it a chance! It's a kind of champagne colour and is definitely a metallic. Coverage was impressive after only one coat, however I used two just to even everything out.



 

It's rainbow nails tomorrow!:D



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...