Saturday, October 22, 2011

31 Day Nail Challenge - Day 22

Day 22

Today's inspiration challenge is Inspired By A Song. I've had this mani in mind for so long. The day after I found this challenge I heard Warm by The Coronas (an Irish band :D) and thought of fire and instantly was like, I can use this in the 31 Day Challenge! 



When I set about actually doing the manicure, I initially planned on doing very precise lines to differentiate between the colours. But at this stage ye know all about me an my wonky lines so I ended up kind of merging the colours together. 







I used:
GOSH Yellow Doll (all over base)
China Glaze Papaya Punch
China Glaze Orange Marmalade
OPI Big Hair Big Nails
Ciaté Mistress


Personally I think it resembles fire, some may disagree. Not my finest manicure but certainly not my worst! 

And seeing as my chosen inspiration song doesn't include 'fire' in the title here's a few that do! 

The Saturdays - All Fired Up


Johnny Cash - Ring of Fire 

 

Red Hot Chili Peppers (Jimi Hendrix cover) - Fire 



Adele - Set Fire to the Rain




4 comments:

  1. This looks amazing! That All Fired Up by the The Saturdays is a total guilty pleasure song for me, it's the only song by them I like!

    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. woww only one word sensational

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks fab, love all the colours you used! I don't know how you have the patience to do a new one every day, I'd be so sad to take some of the gorgeous manis off!!! Brilliant x

    ReplyDelete
  4. @ Sarah Thank you! Haha it is a total guilty pleasure song:D x

    @ Sadee Thanks! x

    @ MissGreenEyes Aw thank you! Yea I hated taking off some of the manis! It's not as bad as I thought it would be having to change them every day though. I had a few already done from the week before I officially started posting them so that alleviated a bit of the pressure! Finding it a bit tougher now this week though because they're all inspired ones, so they have to be more thought out! x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...