Monday, October 10, 2011

31 Day Nail Challenge - Day 10

Day 10

The challenge for today's nails was gradient nails. I was looking forward to this as I've never actually tried gradient nails. I was unsure whether to go for the gradient effect on each individual nail or for each nail to be a solid colour with the gradient working it's way across the hand i.e. lightest colour to darkest. In the end I decided to the gradient on each nail as I felt it would be more of a challenge to me! 

The next decision I had to make was which colours to go with! I went for green because it's one of my favourite colours. 

I put down a base coat first (Barbara Daly's Panache) and then I started sponging on the first colour (OPI's Jade Is The New Black) When I had that done it didn't really look that good and I was kind of like, this is not going to turn out well! But then I added the final colour (Barry M's Spring Green) and I felt that brought it together :)





For fun I added in a bit of sparkle with China Glaze's Fairy Dust.




What I used


L-R
Barbara Daly's Panache
OPI's Jade Is The New Black
Barry M's Spring Green
China Glaze's Fairy Dust


2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...