Saturday, October 1, 2011

31 Day Nail Challenge - Day 1

Day 1: Red Nails

First day of the nail challenge! If you haven't seen my previous post, make sure to check it out to learn more about the challenge.
Today's colour is red and for this I chose No7's Salsa. I don't have that many reds but this is a beautiful ruby red. As I wore it I couldn't help but think that this is the perfect Christmassy red. Application was good and this is two coats of Salsa.



 

Make sure to check back tomorrow for day two of the challenge! 


3 comments:

  1. very lovely color :)perfect shine and i love you tiny nails

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Sadee! Lol yea I do actually have really small nails, can make it difficult to paint them sometimes as the cuticles get really messy :/

    ReplyDelete
  3. The color looks very pretty :-)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...