Saturday, October 15, 2011

31 Day Nail Challenge - Day 15

Day 15

Yay for Saturdays!:D

The chosen theme for today is a delicate print. To be honest I was really stumped for this one. When I think of delicate I instantly think of an intricate design - something I knew I would in no way be able to do neatly or skillfully just yet. 
I looked at my one lonesome Konad Image plate, the m2, and it has a few flower designs on them which I feel are delicate and dainty looking. 
I know, I know, yesterdays theme was flowers and I'm using flowers again today but they really are completely different. 



I used:

Konad Image Plate - m2
Konad Special Polish in White
Catrice - Beam Me Scotty!

To celebrate Saturday and the weekend, I'm double-posting today! Watch out for the next one later this evening!


1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...