Friday, October 7, 2011

31 Day Nail Challenge - Day 7

Day 7


Yay it's Friday!:D Anybody have any exciting plans for the weekend? I'm working Saturday but planning to try and get some more swatching done. I decided to start swatching my entire collection...I'm mad I know. But I'm as well to start now before it gets any bigger!

The theme for today is black and white nails. This is also my first chance to get a bit creative. I think I mentioned in my initial post that I'm really only learning and getting used to nail art now so please bear with me as the following weeks portray photos that will include shaky lines and smudged colours! 

I decided to go for a basic nail today. I used OPI's Alpine Snow as the base coat and then I used a Kiss stripper pen in black to create the stripes. Im actually really pleased with how it turned out. I kind of like that the lines are a lil bit shaky and uneven:)



 

It's metallic nails tomorrow!

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...