Friday, October 14, 2011

31 Day Nail Challenge - Day 14


Day 14

T.G.I.F.!! This has been the longest work week ever. I thought today would never come! Anybody doing anything exciting for the weekend? I've no major plans yet, but who know's what'll happen:) 

The theme for today is flowers. I took out my dotting tool and for the first time tried to create something that was supposed to resemble something, not just random dots. 
 For somebody who still has a long way to go with improving nail art, I was very happy with this attempt. At least people recoginised that they were supposed to be flowers! 

Apologies that I only have one picture of this, I took loads of photos and this was the best of a bad lot. I just can't seem to get my camera to work the way I want it to. (And no I don't leave it on auto and hope for the best.....maybe I should lol!)




What I used:


L-R
Nubar Violet Sparkle (Flower Petals)
GOSH Yellow Doll (Centre of Flowers)
Rimmel Pop Rose (Flower Petals)
Barry M Spring Green (Base)

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...