I recently bought MAC Blackberry eyeshadow. I already had Yoghurt and Quarry, having bought them to go together as they were some of my initial eyeshadow purchases.
After seeing how well Blackberry went with them, I was able to create this soft and simple eye look.
To achieve this look I:
- Applied Urban Decay Primer Potion in Original
- Placed Yogurt from lid to brow
- Placed Quarry all over lid
- Blackberry was used in the crease and smudged in the lower lash line.
- Maybelline Gel Eyeliner was used on the upper lash line
- Finally Maybelline Falsies mascara was applied.
I think this is a nice alternative to using browns and neutrals to create a light, basic look.