Friday, April 6, 2012

A Trio Of Mac Shades


I recently bought MAC Blackberry eyeshadow. I already had Yoghurt and Quarry, having bought them to go together as they were some of my initial eyeshadow purchases.

After seeing how well Blackberry went with them, I was able to create this soft and simple eye look.






 

To achieve this look I:

  • Applied Urban Decay Primer Potion in Original
  • Placed Yogurt from lid to brow
  • Placed Quarry all over lid
  • Blackberry was used in the crease and smudged in the lower lash line.
  • Maybelline Gel Eyeliner was used on the upper lash line
  • Finally Maybelline Falsies mascara was applied.

I think this is a nice alternative to using browns and neutrals to create a light, basic look.



2 comments:

  1. This is so pretty and natural! I love it! I need to go have a look at the Mac eyeshadows, I haven't tried them yet...

    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    http://lipstickedlouise.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you like it:) Definitely check them out, they have some great shades.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...