Tuesday, April 17, 2012

MAC Trip - Cool Eyes Palette

L-R  Prismique, Springtime Skipper, Waternymph, Knight Divine and Flashtrack

Another palette from my forgotten palettes post. This one I bought in the Summer of 2009 in America. It was one of my first MAC purchases and sadly got very little use. I tried to be brave with my purchase at the time but really I was too intimated by the colours to get much use out of the palette.

However I am so much more confident with my make-up now, so I was delighted to start using this palette properly.

I love the look I created with it.









To get this look I:

  • Primed with UDPP in Eden and Mac Paintpot in Nubile
  • I placed Springtime Skipper on the lid
  • Waternymph was used on the outer lid
  • Flashtrack was used in the crease
  • Then I went over the lid a second time using the same colours on the lid and outer lid
  • Knight Divine was placed just above the crease and on the lower lash line
  • Maybelline Gel Eyeliner was used to line the upper lid
  • Finally Maybelline Falsies mascara was applied.


I can't wait to recreate this look throughout the Summer months as it screams holidays at me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...