|L-R Prismique, Springtime Skipper, Waternymph, Knight Divine and Flashtrack|
However I am so much more confident with my make-up now, so I was delighted to start using this palette properly.
I love the look I created with it.
To get this look I:
- Primed with UDPP in Eden and Mac Paintpot in Nubile
- I placed Springtime Skipper on the lid
- Waternymph was used on the outer lid
- Flashtrack was used in the crease
- Then I went over the lid a second time using the same colours on the lid and outer lid
- Knight Divine was placed just above the crease and on the lower lash line
- Maybelline Gel Eyeliner was used to line the upper lid
- Finally Maybelline Falsies mascara was applied.
I can't wait to recreate this look throughout the Summer months as it screams holidays at me!