|Rimmel Colour Rush Quad in 002 Smokey Brun|
This is the second eye look I’ve created using one of my forgotten palettes from this post.
This Rimmel Colour Rush Quad Eye Shadow was one of my first ever palettes and it got a crazy amount of use although you wouldn’t think it to look at – barely a dent in the shadows!
Before I used this again, I thought it was going to be really hard to work with as I remember comparing it to my first MAC eyeshadows when I got them and the difference in pigmentation was huge. However, I was pleasantly surprised when I used it. While I did have to work harder with it to get colour and to blend it out – it wasn’t nearly as bad as I had anticipated.
To achieve this look I:
- Primed with UDPP in Original and Benefit Cream Eyeshadow in Recess
- Then I used the second lightest shade all over the lid
- I used the second darkest shade on the outer lid
- The darkest shade was placed in the crease and on the lower lash line
- The lightest shade was applied to the brow bone
- Maybelline Gel Eyeliner was applied on the upper lash line
- Finally Maybelline Falsies mascara was used.