Thursday, April 26, 2012

Some New Stuff From Boots!

I've been lurking in my local Boots for the past few weeks waiting for them to stock the new Revlon and Maybelline items. I was  getting angsty as I saw on Twitter that all the Dublin and larger stores seemed to have them all in stock already. Oh, the joys of country living!

Eventually, I went in last Thursday evening and there they were, the Revlon Lipbutters and Maybelline Colour Tattoo eyeshadows. And as a bonus, there was new shades in the Revlon Colourburst lipgloss range! Delighted.

I was relatively restrained with my purchases but I know I'll be picking up some more soon.

Colour Tattoo Eyeshadow in On and On Bronze, Lipgloss in Bellini, Lipbutters in Candy Apple and Cotton Candy.

Swatches - On and On Bronze, Bellini, Cotton Candy and Candy Apple.

Have you picked up any of the new items yet?

2 comments:

  1. I have Bellini and I love it! I just wish it wouldn't sink into my cracks on my lips! Brilliant for layering over lippies though!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...