Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Deborah Lippmann Mermaid's Dream



Isn’t this such an incredible nail polish? Mermaid’s Dream is from Deborah Lippmann's S/S 12 line and as soon as I saw swatches of it I was desperate to get it myself.



It’s a thick glitter polish of blues and greens but it’s not just a polish full of glitter particles. It seems like the glitter particles are suspended in a bluish coloured shimmery foil type finish. Overall the combination creates a mesmerising effect, a finish I have never seen before.



The photos really do not do this polish justice. If you are on the look out for a new interesting polish, I would recommend that you consider Mermaid’s Dream. I wore it for a week straight when I put it on, which is unheard of for me!

I was lucky enough to be sent this from a friend in the States but as far as I know, it is now available on the House of Fraser website, who deliver to Ireland.

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...