Wednesday, April 11, 2012

OPI Holland Collection Part 2

This is part 2 of the OPI Holland collection, although I only have 5 out of the remaining 6 shades.

I Don't Give A Rotterdam

I Don't Give A Rotterdam is a stormy grey blue with flecks of gritty shimmer.


Dutch Ya Just Love OPI?




Dutch Ya Just Love OPI? is a rich, deep purple complete with golden flecks.


Did You 'Ear About Van Gogh?

       

Did You 'Ear About Van Gogh? is a beige creme reminiscent of modelling clay.


A Roll in the Hague























A Roll in the Hague is a bright orange creme.


Kiss Me On My Tulips

Kiss Me On My Tulips is a very pretty bright pink creme.



Have you picked up any of the colours from the Holland collection?

2 comments:

  1. wow love the colours! the names of OPI nail varnishes make me laugh! :)

    http://she-shops-alot.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...