Friday, August 17, 2012

OPI Glove You So Much

OPI Glove You So Much is one of the beautiful polishes that was released with the Holiday Wishes collection of 2009. That was the collection with the gem that is Merry Midnight which I still haven't managed to find for a decent price. I found this and Smitten With Mittens for a good price on eBay last winter and they are both wonderful winter reds to wear. I also managed to snap up Ginger Bells.


Glove You So Much is a deep, glossy, wine red. It also has a slight shimmer which my camera didn't pick up. It has great opacity and wear-time. 


I adored this last winter and can't wait to start wearing it again. Just fabulous.


8 comments:

  1. i love the deepness of the color! XO

    ReplyDelete
  2. So gorgeous! I love deep nail polish colours like this x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! Can't wait to wear it even more in winter!x

      Delete
  3. I really love this, it reminds me a little of China Glaze Short & Sassy x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely colour. I'm a sucker for these kind of shades during the winter especially! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haha I'm the same! These shades are the essence of winter! x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...