Thursday, December 22, 2011

Stormy Skies E.O.T.D

I created this eye look earlier in the week. I originally intended to just use silvers and greys but blue somehow managed to wind its way into the look!








To get this look I used: 

  • Urban Decay Primer Potion in Eden
  • (all eyeshadows are MAC)
  • Vanilla from lid to brow
  • Silver Ring on lid
  • Swell Baby on outer lid
  • Knight Divine on outer lid
  • Prussian in crease
  • Flashtrack to deepen crease and on lower lash line
  • Prisimique on brow bone
  • Maybelline Gel Eyeliner on upper, lower and to tightline
  • CoverGirl Lashblast mascara


2 comments:

  1. I really like this look, the colours just work beautifully together.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Paula, yes I love the combination of greys and blues! x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...