Monday, December 19, 2011

Catrice Sand Francisco N.O.T.D.

I am so tired right now and I don't have the energy to do the in-depth review post of a Too Faced palette that I had planned to do today so I said I'd make today's post a simple nail post! 

Sand Francisco by Catrice is a soft, slightly shimmery gold. I have to admit that I mainly bought it because of the name and the fond memories it invokes for me. Nonetheless, it is still a colour that appeals to me. It's a neutral colour with out being your typical pale pink or peachy nude.




Like all Catrice nail varnishes I've tried, application was smooth and easy.

The Too Faced palette review I'd planned for today will be up tomorrow. It's of the Romantic Eye palette:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...