Friday, December 30, 2011

Project Empty - The Results

Back in this post in October, I started my Project Empty! I have since finished nearly all the products!

The finished line-up


The one bottle of shampoo I still have to finish. About two more uses left I think!


Additional products that I used up during project empty!


All together now!

I really don't think I would have used up that many products if I hadn't started project empty. They would have just sat there being used occasionally while I continuously went and bought more! Definitely going to make project empty a regular thing:)

2 comments:

  1. You did great! I'm trying to empty out a lot of my stuff but it feels like it'll take forever!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @D.Sadie yup, when you look at how much you have to get through, you think you'll never get there!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...