Sunday, December 18, 2011

butter London - The Black Knight

The Black Knight is my first polish from butter London. This particular polish is part of their Holiday 2011 collection. It is a gorgeous black based multi-glitter opaque polish. The glitter is mostly purple but with a fair scatter of pink, gold and surprisingly blue. The pictures show two coats.





It is a gorgeous polish and because it is black based I feel that it is a more muted glitter as opposed to boom in your face glitter.

I have just applied it today so I can't comment on wear time just yet. Application was alright. I felt that the consistency of the polish was kind of thick and sticky. Perhaps it was because it was a glitter polish. I will still definitely try some other shades. 

Have you tried any butter London polishes? Any recommendations?

2 comments:

  1. That is GORGEOUS! Defo going on my list along with Fairy Lights! D x

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Dee It really is quite unique! Fairy lights looks fab! x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...