Thursday, December 29, 2011

Current Nail Polish Collection - December 2011

And here it is. My complete nail varnish collection. To some people it might seem like an insane amount, to others it might only be a tiny blip compared to other nail varnish collections out there.

The pictures today are just general photos, with a few close up shots. I intend to do a series of posts in the new year on each individual brands and what polishes I have from them.

My collection has grown considerably since November 2010, when I bought my first OPI nail varnish online and I descended down the slippery slope of nail polish addiction. You can check out this post, if you are interested at looking at what my original nail polish collection was like.

The gang.

 


Just for comparison to my original nail polish collection!!








Divided into groups by brand





I store my nail varnish in a 4-drawer cabinet/locker thing. 

Currently I use 2 of the drawers for nail varnish. The 3rd drawer is used for nail related tools/items. The 4th drawer is non-nail related, but I think I'm going to have to empty it and reassign it to nail stuff!

Drawer 1 holds China Glaze, Revlon, Rimmel,No7, Gosh, Models Own, Wet n Wild, Sally Hansen, Essence, Bourjois and possibly a few singles I may have missed.

Drawer 2 contains OPI, Essie, Zoya, Catrice, Barry M, Kiko, Illamasqua and Orly. Again there may be individuals I have missed.


Here are my Chanels, Ciates, Kiss and 17 nail polishes. These don't fit in the drawers and so are currently homeless and just sitting on my desk!


The 3rd drawer has my nail wheels, nail polish strips, nail polish remover, konad stamping stuff, nail files and my nail tool bag.


Inside the nail tool bag. This holds all the nail stuff I use most frequently when I go to do my nails. Cuticle oil, cuticle remover, buffer, top and base coats, leftover tinfoil for glitter removal etc. It's great to have everything like that held together in one bag.

A complete list of what nail polish I have can be found under the tab entitled 'Nail Polish Collection' at the top of the page. 

Don't forget to keep an eye out for the individual brand posts starting early in the new year!

6 comments:

  1. I thought I had a lot! Haha good selection x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh heck! I feel so much better about my own little collection... although I am jealous of the multitude of brands you have there!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Nicole Thank you hun!

    @Claudia You probably have more than you think! I really didn't think I had as much until it was spread out lol!

    @Girl I've really gotten better at trying new brands...although i don't like how many I've started to like!

    @LoubouLush Thanks!

    x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...