Monday, February 14, 2011

'Necessities' Haul

 

Ah you've got to love a necessities haul! (And yes nail varnish is a necessity).  I had ran out of so many things at the one time, it was unreal. 

Skincare
I bought new face cream - the No7 Advanced Hydration, a new face mask - Dr Organics Virgin Olive Oil Face Mask, a body scrub - Sanctuary Salt Scrub and Tea Tree Oil for blemishes:-/ 

Nails
Nail wise I bought Sally Hansen nail polish remover and the Sally Hansen diamond strength nail hardener. I also gave in and bought 2 more of the OPI nail varnishes from the Katy Perry collection - Teenage Dream and Last Friday Night. I also bought two China Glaze nail varnishes as I currently only have one and that's simply not enough lol! I got two greens - Tree Hugger and Peace on Earth. 

Make-up
I'm nearly out of my foundation and I'm currently using a Bobbi Brown one but there's no Bobbi Brown counter near me so I decided to give the Revlon Photoready a go as I've heard a lot of good things about it.
I got the Maybelline Falsies mascara because I've just thrown away a few of my old ones and I like have 3/4 on the go depending on what look I'm going for. Again this is a product that I have heard great things about and I wanted to give it a go.
I bought a Urban Decay 24/7 eyeliner in 1999 which is a kind of subtle plum colour (I' tove no idea why I took the photo of it in the box!)


I'm going to do a review/swatches on pretty much all of these products. I'm really looking forward to some of them like the salt scrub as it's supposed to be Amazing. 
I also bought some more nail varnishes online which I should be getting this week....I really have to stop buying nail varnish....at least until I have them all swatched lol!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...