To get this look I:
- Applied UDPP in Eden all over the lid.
- Used Maybelline Colour Tattoo in On and On Bronze over 3/4 of the lid.
- Used Catrice eyeshadow pen in Precious Nectar on the inner quarter of the lid.
- Packed No7 Golden Leaf eyeshadow on 3/4 of the lid and up into the crease.
- Placed L'oreal Infallible shadow in Iced Latte on the inner quarter of the lid.
- MAC Mineralized Eyeshadow in Universal Appeal was ran through the crease.
- MAC eyeshadow in Brulé was applied under the brow bone.
- NYX eyeliner in Jewel was used on the lower lash liner and waterline.
- Essence Liquid eyeliner in Black was used to line the upper lash line.
- Finally Benefit's They're Real mascara was applied.
I was really pleased with this eye look, especially as I was trying to use products that have been a bit neglected such as the No7 eyeshadow.