Ah, wishlists. Lists in general are a favourite of mine and wishlists are just one section of my list making skills. I'll make wishlists for everything from books to places I want to travel to but one that I love making is one of things I want to save up for and get (Some may be more realistic than other, but we can dream!)
Sometimes it's nice just to be completely materialistic.
Starting on the the top row, left to right.
1. Louis Vuitton Neverfull MM. I love this bag. It's what I would consider a good everyday bag as it's medium sized so practical enough for everyday use. It's a tote and the side strings can be used to cinch the bag in. As for the Louis Vuitton monogram? I was on the fence over it for a long time, mostly due to the trashy ways it is replicated. However, despite this it has earned it's way on to my wishlist!
2. Marc by Marc Jacobs Mouse Flats. Squee! These have to be the cutest shoes ever. I really don't need to say a lot about them other than Look, Look at them!!! Oh, but I do have to include what my mother said when I showed them to her :
"ah, they are cute aren't they? Pricy for what they are though, sure there'd be no support in those! Do you know what you could do? Go into Penney's and pick up a pair of glittery pumps and stick some of those googly eyes on them." Yes Mother, that wouldn't look weird AT ALL.
3. Chanel 2.55 Handbag. Probably the most classic bag of all time. How elegant and grown-up would you feel with this on your arm? Black would be the first colour of choice but if I was ever to get a second one (as you do) I think the grey one would be superb.
4. Chanel Bow Sunglasses. Want. So. Badly. I've actually tried them on before and they really suit my face. I find it hard to find sunglasses that look good on me, so I should get these, yea? And although we live in Ireland don't forget that mad, glarey winter sun when we're driving people.
5. Christian Louboutin Pigalle 120. Any Louboutins really. Ideally these in black and nude. Then we'll move on to the peep-toes in black and nude. And then the Daffodils. The blinging ones.
6. Michael Kors RoseGold Watch. A watch is probably the most practical thing you buy. And I currently only have one watch so it's not like I would never get around to wearing it.
7. Hermés Birkin. Another handbag. This is the most unlikely thing on this wishlist, but hey it's a wishlist! This is such an amazing piece of craftsmanship. It is stunningly beautiful. There's a waiting list. And it's very very expensive. I would settle for a Kelly, I suppose.
Obviously I want everything on this wishlist, it is a wishlist after all. Some items are within easier range of course, like the sunglasses and watch, which I would love to purchase at some stage this year:)
What's on your wishlist?