Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Review: Revlon Lip Butter in Peach Parfait

I caved. I just couldn't help it. I couldn't wait any longer to try out a Revlon lip butter. I certainly didn't want to wait until April to be able to get them here. And so I went to eBay. 

For my first foray into the world of the much hyped Revlon Lip Butters I decided to only purchase one. The chosen one was Peach Parfait.



(It came completely sealed thankfully!)



Peach Parfait is deeper than a nude.  It really was as surprisingly pigmented as everybody says.


The colour. 

Did I like it?: Yes. I found it to be moisturising with good colour pay-off. The colour wasn't extremely long-lasting but after all it is essentially a tinted lip balm so I wasn't exactly expecting 24 hours worth of wear time. The only gripe I had was that I could slightly feel the gritty texture from the small amount of glitter in it. However, I think that was only because of the shade it was and that not all of them will be like that.

Cost: $14.50 including shipping from eBay. Roughly converts to €11, which is what I've heard they will be priced at here.

Re-purchase: Definitely. However, now that I have one I'm content enough to wait until I can buy more here, seeing as I won't even be saving any money.

Have you tried any of the lip butters? Are you excited for the launch of them here or are you just a bit meh with the whole thing?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...