Friday, February 10, 2012

Benefit Throbb

Another Benefit boxed blush today, it's Thrrrobs turn.
I rushed out and got this when I heard it was going to be discontinued. I've  already missed out on Georgia Peach and I didn't want the same thing to happen with Thrrrob!

Thrrrob is a very light, cool-toned pink. It's ideal when you just want the lightest swish of colour on your cheeks, very subtle.

You can see how faint it is here in the swatches (Heavier swatch on top, lighter one below). 

It is a very wearable colour for me but I suspect that it might look kind of ashy on darker skintones (if it even shows up!) 

Even though most blushes are buildable, I'm glad to have a paler blush that will stay relatively light, no chance of messing it up!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...