Sunday, February 5, 2012

Benefit Bella Bamba

Bella Bamba was actually my first boxed blush from Benefit.

It's a warm pink, often described as a watermelon coloured blush. Although it looks quite bright in the pan, it does go on a lot lighter. It is also a shimmery blush but I feel that it is still wearable as it is not laden with shimmer.

Top swatch is a heavy swatch and bottom one is just a light wash of colour. 

As you can see, you can really deepen the blush if you want. Yet, because it initially goes on quite light and is buildable, I feel it makes it a very versatile blush. 

Do you use any of the Benefit boxed blushes? Which is your favourite?

3 comments:

  1. Ooh pretty! I've only owned Benefit's Hoola and Dandelion and wasn't really mad on either of them but the blushes do look very pretty xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there! you have a great blog! please check out my blog and if you like, please follow me on Google Friend Connect and Bloglovin, I promise to do the same for you! xx
www.lovejoice.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...