Monday, February 6, 2012

OPI Nicki Manji: Pink Friday & Fly


I just got two polishes from the recently released Nicki Manji collection. 

Pink Friday is the perfect Barbie pink. I think it is so hard to get an original or unique pink and whilst this probably isn't a unique shade, there is just something about it that I love. 




Formula wise, Pink Friday was very thick and incredibly opaque after just one coat. I did 2 for the photos but really you would have no problem leaving this as a one-coater.



Fly surprised me. I really wasn't sure if I would be that keen on it, but I actually love it! It's definitely a blue creme but there is a dash of green teal in it as well.


 

Formula wise, Fly was the polar opposite of Pink Friday. It was really thin and watery. I thought this would cause trouble but Fly surprised me once again by being fine after 2 coats. However, you do need 3 coats to completely eradicate VNL.



Have you picked up any shades from this collection?



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...