Sunday, February 12, 2012

New Stuff!

If you follow me on twitter you may know that I visited friends in Dublin last weekend. Thankfully all those friends are as earnest make-up junkies as me so we had lots of fun buying and swatching make-up.

Most of the items I got were things I'd planned to buy for quite a while.


L-R Philospophy Tinsel Town gift set, Philosophy Purity Cleanser and Lush Flying Fox Shower Gel.
The Tinsel Town gift set contains a shower gel and lipgloss and was on sale for €6 down from €20! Bargain!

L-R Lush Buffy, Lush Tin and Lush Aqua Mirabilis
I've been dying to try the two of these out for ages!

L-R Dior Waterlily nail varnish, Shu Uemura eyelash curler and Laura Mercier primer.
The eyelash curler is something I'd always wanted to pick up but I didn't even know the brand was available in Ireland. I was thrilled when I spied the counter in BT:)

L-R Bobbi Brown Creamy Concealer duo, MAC 129, MAC MSF in Redhead and MAC Lipstick in A Perfect Day.
I didn't like as much as I thought from the MAC Naturally collection but I loved the MSF! 

Have you picked up anything recently?

8 comments:

  1. I can't wait to hear your thoughts on the Laura Mercier primer.. I've been eyeing it up for a while now.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So far I like it, will let you know what I think in a few weeks:)

      Delete
  2. some amazing bits her, love the look of everything! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love everything you got!! I have the Purity cleaner and love it. I use it pretty religiously with my clarisionic but it is a little drying for the winter time. I wish they still had the shu Uemura curler available in the states! You can only get it online and shipping is a killer. The Nivea balms are one of my favs, but I didn't like the honey one. It had a weird taste.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. As soon as I smelt Purity I knew it was for me, it just smelt so clean! So weird that the curler isn't available in the States, no wonder I couldn't find it anywhere last summer when I looked for it!

      Delete
  4. You got some lovely things, I adore the Philosophy cleanser it's one that I always re-purchase :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't even being using it that long and already I've planned to repurchase it!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...