Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Collective Haul: January 2012

We're finally at the end of January. I have to say this felt like the longest month ever. It's not that I hate January like some people but it just really feels much longer than a month since Christmas and New Years!

This month turned out to be pricer than usual due to the splurge on a Clarisonic. I've been using it for just over 2 weeks, and whilst that is definitely no proper timespan for a review, I do feel that it is making a difference:) 

Check out this post and to see more pictures of the skincare items and this one for the hair products.

Face Stuff
Vichy Aera Teint Foundation, Chanel Perfection Lumiere Foundation.
Mac eyeshadows in Black Tied and Contrast, Bare Minerals Well Dressed, Benefit Hoola.
Mac 109 Brush

Lip Stuff
Mac Lipstick in Creme Cup and Impassioned.
Revlon Colourburst Lipgloss in Gold Dust and Hot Pink.

Nail Varnish
No 7 Milani, Totally Teal, Tangy, Highland Mist (All bought with No7 Vouchers!:)) Chanel June, China Glaze Atlantis, For Audrey and OPI Glove You So Much.

I have a feeling that next month is going to be a bad one as well due to new MAC collections and new OPI and China Glaze collections:/ March will have to be a quiet month I think!!

5 comments:

  1. Would love to see a review on the Vichy foundation!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic haul! For Audrey is such an iconic colour and has been on my wish list for some time x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Helen! Yep it was on my wishlist for ages too, so glad I got it, it really is beautiful:) x

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...