The first three photos show Genuine Treasure only on the lid. No primer, nothing. As you can see, it also applied patchy to the eye. Not only that, it left quite a messy residue underneath the eye as well.
But fear not, it is salvageable.
To get this look I:
- Over the base of Genuine Treasure -
- I packed on Smog from the Urban Decay Naked Palette
- Placed Virgin from the Naked Palette on brow
- Maybelline Gel Eyeliner on upper and lower lash line and to tightline
- Mascara was Lancome Hypnose
I really like the effect that I was able to create with Genuine Treasure. It was very simple and did not require too many different eye shadows to produce the look. I'm looking forward to playing around with it a bit more.
I took loads of photos of this eye look so here's a few more to have a look at:)