I did this eye look on November 1st inspired by true Autumn weather. The morning was dry and very very blustery and fresh and just my favourite type of day so I wanted to en-capture it an eye look!
I'd been neglecting my Mac palette in favour of my Urban Decay one for too long so I opened it up and used the most autumnal colours I could find!
To create this look I used:
- Urban Decay Primer Potion in Sin
- All that Glitters all over the lid-brow
- Amber Lights all over the lid
- Mythology in the crease
- Just a teeny bit of Antiqued in the crease and on the lower lashline
- Vanilla on the browbone
- Maybelline Gel Eyeliner on upper lashline
- Mascara was Lancome Hypnose
I didn't want a super done up look on this particular day so I felt that this was a subtle eye look but still bright.
Are you excited that it's November? I am, November and December are probably my favourite months of the year!