Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Wet n Wild Trio: I Dream of Greenie

This is my last post/review of my Wet n Wild palettes. Today's one is 'I Dream of Greenie' which consists of surprise, surprise, green shades. I love green, I really do. All kinds of greens. But this palette is bright. Very bright. In particular the eyelid shade. It's like acid. On crack.


 

L-R Browbone, Crease, Eyelid.







 

To create this look I used:
  • Urban Decay Primer Potion in Original
  • The Palette as intended
  • Maybelline Gel Eyeliner on upper lash line and to tightline
  • Mascara was Lancome Hypnose

My thoughts on this? Pigmentation is obviously fantastic. I love the look I created with it but it is very very bright. And I like bright but it was the first time in a long time that I was conscious of the eye make-up I was wearing. It just felt a little bit....too loud for daytime I think. (God I feel like a boring old person:( ) 

Overall, I can't fault the actual palette itself, it's just me being afraid of the brightness haha! That said, this is probably my favourite of the 3 trios I bought.


5 comments:

  1. "It's like acid. On crack." LOL. I love what you've done with the colours but I am genuinely petrified of that trio. Colours are scary!

    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. mind blowing i love your pretty eyes
    Follow Back Please
    ♥ SadeeStyle ♥
    www.sadeestyle.net

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Sarah haha, seriously the acid on crack thing was exactly what I said out loud when I was applying it! I know I love the look so much and I really want to wear it again.....but I'm also too scared to!

    @SadeeStyle aw thank you, that's very sweet:)

    @Girlwiththeskew-earring (Firstly I think i'm going to have to give you a nickename cos it takes me too long to type your user name as I keep rechecking to make sure I've spelt it right!:p) thank you so much!:)

    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty I need to get some of these palettes!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...