I have had so much fun with this palette. There really is so many different looks that you can create using this palette alone.
The first eye look that I'm going to be featuring is one that predominantly uses the neutral colours in the palette. I wanted to try them out to see how I liked them compared to the neutrals in the Naked palette.
To get this look I used:
- Urban Decay Primer Potion in Eden
- Mac Paintpot in Bare Study
- Midnight 15 applied from lid to brow
- Flow in the outer lid
- Chase in the crease
- Deeper smudged on the lower lash line
- Evidence used with Mac's Fix+ on the upper lash line
- Lancome Hypnose Mascara
I was really pleased with this look. I found all the neutral shadows to be of good pigmentation and of the same quality as the ones in the Naked palette. There is fallout from them but it doesn't put me off them.
The next look will feature more colours!