Friday, November 18, 2011

Barry M - Raspberry

Happy Friday everyone! I'm so so excited for this weekend. I'm going to see Breaking Dawn tonight and have a massive night out planned for tomorrow night. And I'm off all weekend! Going to get a load of blog posts prepared as well and make a start on my Christmas shopping:) Busy busy!

Today's post is just going to be a quick nail post. It's one of the nail polishes that was featured in this post about my A/W 11 nail polish picks.

I've really gotten to love Barry M nail varnishes the last while. They have a great colour selection and are so cheap! I've found that they apply well and I don't think I've come across an overly sheer one yet, they all seem to be opaque very quick.

Raspberry is a beautiful deep pinky red, with no glitter or shimmer in it, just a solid creme finish.





2 comments:

  1. I have this, I should give it more attention it's such a lovely colour. :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. @VampiressDoll it really is a lovely colour, you should definitely give it more attention! x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...