Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Review: No7 Advanced Hydration Day cream

 


I've mentioned a few times on this blog about how dry my skin is but also how picky I am about creams, moisturisers etc. Because my skin is so dry I need something thick to sink in and rehydrate my skin but I hate anything that feels greasy, leaves a residue or takes too long to sink in. 

I bought this one a couple of months ago because I had ran out of day cream and wanted to try a new one. I am really happy with this one. It does have a very thick consistency for a day cream but oh it moisturises so well! Funnily enough it is a product that I think a lot of people would consider greasy but I don't mind it, which is strange for me. Maybe its because it sinks in so quickly and leaves your skin so soft. All throughout the day, my skins remains really soft and doesn't feel tight. The smell is also divine but not really lingering which isn't a requirement for me in moisturisers.




 


 
A sample amount on my hand

 
And it rubbed in (photo seems a bit pointless but you can see the sheen from it) 

I can't remember the exact price of this but as No7 moisturisers usually vary between €20 and €30 I would assume it falls somewhere in that category. I meant to check yesterday and I forgot, I'm sorry:( 

This will definitely be a re-purchase for me and when I run out of night cream, I will buy the night version of this. 

Have you tried this before? What's your favourite mositurser?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...