Thursday, January 20, 2011

OPI Absolutely Alice

So I bought Absolutely Alice by OPI (Part of the Alice in Wonderland Spring 2010 Collection) during the week. It's beautiful. Its's a bright blue with gold sparkles in it.
To be honest this is what I was hoping Last Friday Night from the Katy Perry Collection would be like, except with silver sparkles instead of gold.

This applied really well, decent coverage with one coat but what you see in the pictures is two coats which I feel was needed to make it really pop.

They really aren't the best of pictures. In real life it's a deeper blue, not quite as light.
(I'm working on better pictures/getting the hang of lighting!)

The worst part was trying to get it off! It's a glitter polish so I think thats a problem with all of them? I'm working on trying to find an easier solution to taking off glitter polish as it really puts me off putting them on as I know it will take ages to get them off!

Overall though , Absolutely Alice is a winner!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...