Monday, April 11, 2011

OPI - Lincoln Park After Dark

Apologies again for the lack of regular posting but hopefully this will tide us over for another while:)

So I know many of us are rocking pastels this time of year, but I just had to post about this nail varnish.

Last November, I was on the hunt for a suitable dark but not black nail varnish. It was this one that bloggers and YouTubers were raving about. I had heard of OPI but wasn't overly familiar with it (it's not readily available in Ireland) but when I saw this colour, I knew I had to have it. I found it on Amazon and since then my OPI collection has kept growing, although I usually use ebay now as it is much cheaper.

It truly is a beautiful colour, the essence of dark wintery nights. Good application and opacity.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...