Friday, April 1, 2011

March Favourites

I don't have too many favourites this month, it took me ages to even think of these 3!

Bobbi Brown Shimmerbrick 






I've had this since last summer and used it regularly - until it was just forgotten! I fell in love with it all over again this month and used it nearly every day. The shade I have is in Pink Quartz and I use it as a highlight for my cheekbones and sweep it up onto my temples. I sometimes use it on my collarbones as well.
It really is a wonderful product and I want to pick up some of the other shades!



NARS Laguna Bronzer



This was actually an unintended favourite of the month. I only realised how much I love it when I hit pan a few days ago! I only bought it in January and I really didn't expect to hit pan so soon - I really thought it would last me for ages! Obviously theres's still loads of product in it as I only made a tiny dent in the centre, but still! I'm very pale so I really only use it to lightly contour, or else I'll end up looking tangoed:p
It is a brilliant product and I'm glad I gave into buying it after hearing so many people talking about it on youtube.



MAC All that Glitters and Satin Taupe 


These are two more products that are well mentioned on youtube and in blogs. This combination has been a lifesaver all month. I've been really busy and haven't had much time to do my makeup in the morning. Putting All that Glitters all over the lid and Satin Taupe in the crease and you're good to go. If I have a little more time, I put Nyx jumbo pencil in Gold on the lid before All that Glitters and it gives it a really nice pop of metallicy goodness:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...