I do love wearing a purple eye, so here's a look I've sported a few times recently.
To get this look I used the following products
- I primed with UDPP in Eden.
- I applied NYX Jumbo Pencil in Purple all over the lid.
- (All shadows are MAC) I packed Satellite Dreams all over the lid.
- Placed Blackberry on the outer lid and used Fig.1 in the crease and lower lash line.
- I also ran a little bit of Universal Appeal MES through the crease.
- Trax was packed on inner part of the lid.
- Vanilla was used on both the inner tear duct and brow area.
- Then Shroom was applied in the arch of the brow and Phloof! in the tear duct area.
- Urban Decay 24/7 pencil in Zero was used to tightline and on the lower lash line.
- Essence liquid eyeliner was applied to the upper lash line.
- Finally I applied both Maybelline's Illegal Lengths mascara and Benefit's They're Real.
Do you like to wear purple eyeshadow?